Over 16 years of establishment and development, becoming one of the leading auditing firms in Vietnam and reaching out internationally, we always understand that human is the decisive factor for success and development of the Company. At Royal Vietnam, your career will be developed along with our continuous growth.
In order to meet the expansion needs of the company, we need to find senior associates specializing in tax consultancy. As a “senior associate in tax consultancy” – candidates will advise customers on issues relating to tax standards and regulations of the State of Vietnam with compliance criteria and tax savings.
- Manage the customer’s current tax advisory plate and increase the value to the company’s current customers;
- Direct consultation; Answer tax issues as required by customers;
- Working with other teams such as accounting, auditing, legal… To satisfy all customer’s requirements;
- Work with the authorities in relation to each task.
- Training and developing a team of tax consultants and promoting the business activities for the Royal auditing of Vietnam.
- Actively working with potential clients.
- Have at least 8 years of experience working in the same position at the auditing firm, the prestigious law firm;
- Have Certified Public Accountant Vietnam, Accounting Practice Certificate Vietnam, Chief Accountant Certificate or Certificate of Tax Agent, priority qualifications such as ACCA, CPA Australia, ICAEW;
- Ability to develop teams and ability to work independently.
- Ability to expand the customer independently;
- Ability to use English fluently;
- Have administrative thinking, able to organize work and build the engine. Exemplary and capable of human development;
- Have presentation, negotiation and training skills.
We believe that human beings are the most valuable asset of the royal audit, so working at the Royal Audit, you will receive the income commensurate with the capacity and results of our cooperation.
Recognition of the contributions of associates is something we are especially interested in.
We will discuss in a more compelling manner in the exchange.
If you feel like you are meeting the above requirements, please send us an email directly at the following address: email@example.com, attached
- Application Letter & CV (included your photo)
- Undergraduate degree and other relevant qualifications.
“Please accompany Royal Viet Nam – Your success is our success”